Welcome to your 21-day, move based core challenge! Each day you will have one, rep based mat core movement - and one, timed cardio core exercise. Each movement will have a tutorial video to go along with it, and your cardio core exercise even has a timer to hold us accountable for the minute! Every mat core movement is unique, and the rep count will increase as the weeks go on. You will have 2 different cardio core movements each week that you will alternate each day - the hope is each time you hit the exercise you increase in intensity and/or reps ⚡️. You can do this challenge as a standalone, or you can do these movements in addition to the classes recommended on our site/app!
Equipment: Bodyweight, 1 Dumbbell, or 1 Kettlebell, Mat
Week 3 Day 3
Reps: 60 [30 per leg]
- Lie on your back, bringing your legs up to a 90-degree angle with knees bent.
- Place your hands behind your head and lift into an isometric crunch position.
- As you engage your core, draw in your pelvic floor and slowly drop 1 set of toes...
Equipment: 1 Strong Kettlebell or Dumbbell
- Press your hips back, tipping your torso forward as you reach your hands toward the kettlebell handle. Keep your back straight in your hinge with a soft bend in your knees.
- Inhale as you grasp the kettlebell handle firmly ...
- Begin in a kneeling position. Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and pitch forward to place your hands and forearms on the floor.
- Extend your legs behind you with toes tucked under to press into the plank. Distribute weight in your hands evenly by spreading...