Bridge Cross Body Crunch
Day 01 • 40s
Week 3 Day 1
Reps: 60 [30 per side]
- Lie face-up on the floor with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the ground
- Tuck your pelvis and lift your hips off of the mat.
- Gently place one hand behind your head, and another extended out to the side.
- Lift the foot of the arm that is extended and straighten it so it is 45 degrees off of your mat.
- To do the cross-body crunch, bring your elbow and knee together of the leg that is extended and the arm that is bent directly above your belly button.
- Return to the starting position and repeat
- Complete 30 reps and then switch to the opposite arm/leg.
Up Next in Day 01
Equipment: 1 Strong Kettlebell or Dumbbell
- Press your hips back, tipping your torso forward as you reach your hands toward the kettlebell handle. Keep your back straight in your hinge with a soft bend in your knees.
- Inhale as you grasp the kettlebell handle firmly ...
- Begin in a kneeling position. Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and pitch forward to place your hands and forearms on the floor.
- Extend your legs behind you with toes tucked under to press into the plank. Distribute weight in your hands evenly by spreading...