Week 3 Day 3
Reps: 60 [30 per leg]
- Lie on your back, bringing your legs up to a 90-degree angle with knees bent.
- Place your hands behind your head and lift into an isometric crunch position.
- As you engage your core, draw in your pelvic floor and slowly drop 1 set of toes to touch the floor.
- Exhale and lift back into the starting position. Alternate legs each rep.
Up Next in Day 3
Equipment: 1 Strong Kettlebell or Dumbbell
- Press your hips back, tipping your torso forward as you reach your hands toward the kettlebell handle. Keep your back straight in your hinge with a soft bend in your knees.
- Inhale as you grasp the kettlebell handle firmly ...
- Begin in a kneeling position. Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and pitch forward to place your hands and forearms on the floor.
- Extend your legs behind you with toes tucked under to press into the plank. Distribute weight in your hands evenly by spreading...