Day 4 • 31s
Week 3 Day 4
- Sit down with your hands on the mat and your fingertips towards your glutes. Fully extend your legs and hover your heels off of the mat while leaning back.
- Exhale and bend your legs - bring your knees toward your chest.
- Hold for a second or two and then fully extend your legs without touching the mat.
Up Next in Day 4
Equipment: 1 Strong Kettlebell or Dumbbell
- Press your hips back, tipping your torso forward as you reach your hands toward the kettlebell handle. Keep your back straight in your hinge with a soft bend in your knees.
- Inhale as you grasp the kettlebell handle firmly ...
- Begin in a kneeling position. Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and pitch forward to place your hands and forearms on the floor.
- Extend your legs behind you with toes tucked under to press into the plank. Distribute weight in your hands evenly by spreading...