Week 3 Day 7
Reps: 100 [50 per side]
- Lie on your back with your heels out in front of you and your knees bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Place your fingers lightly on the back of your head with your elbows open wide.
- Lift your chest up so your shoulder blades are just barely touching the floor
- Inhale, and as you exhale extend your left leg straight out, and twist your torso so that your left underarm rotates toward your right knee.
- Bring your left leg back in as you extend your right leg out, twisting towards the other side.
Up Next in Day 7
- Begin in a kneeling position. Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and pitch forward to place your hands and forearms on the floor.
- Extend your legs behind you with toes tucked under to press into the plank. Distribute weight in your hands evenly by spreading...