HIITOBER [4 WKS]
Total Body Circuit 01
Welcome to your 6X4 Total Body circuit! Before you begin, I recommend taking Total Body Warm-Up 02 to get your body primed and ready. You can complete this circuit 2-4 times through for the ultimate burn! I've mapped out the circuit below, please use the "*" marks as a suggestion - I put the reverse lunges as moderate dumbbells to get the proper front rack form while shifting your balance. If you feel comfortable, level up to strong! Have fun, boss ⚡️
- Goblet Squat Pulse ***
- Deadlift ***
- Bent Over Row **
- Front Rack Lunge *
- Weighted Scissor Flutters *
- Push Press **
* Moderate Dumbbells (8-12lb)
** Strong Dumbbells (12-20lb)
*** Extra Strong Dumbbells (15-25lb+)
- 5-second Title Screen (Ex: Total Body)
- 10-15-second Demo Countdown - you'll see the movement you're about to complete.
- Movement Countdown - Depending how long the movement is, there will be a timer counting you down as I move with you. There will be 3 BEEPS so you know when to start and finish and they will be able to play over your music.
- Rest Periods will be after each round of your circuit. You can take the rest provided, or pause the workout for more.
Air Date: October 3, 2022