21-Day Own Your Core Challenge
Week 1 Day 2
Reps: 40 (20 per leading arm)
- Start off in a standard plank position, forearms shoulder-width apart on your mat, and balls of your feet hip-width apart respectively.
- Engage your core. Keep your head neutral and squeeze your glutes.
- Push up onto your right hand, until that arm is straight, followed by the left arm to come into a high plank position.
- Lower back down to your starting position on your right arm, followed by your left. Keep your spine neutral and your core tight to prevent from rocking from side to side throughout.
Up Next in Week 1 Day 2
Week 1 - Movement B
- Start in a standing position with one leg lifted and upper body braced.
- Shuffle quickly to the left three times. On the third step, lift your right leg up to hip height. Quickly shuffle to the right three times and on the third step, lift...