21-Day Own Your Core Challenge
Week 3 Day 5
Reps: 60 [30 per leg]
Equipment: 1 Moderate Dumbbell
- Lie on your back on the mat with your legs extended above you.
- Hold one moderate dumbbell at it's sides, extend it up towards the sky at chest height while you lift your head, neck, and shoulders into an isometric crunch position.
- Drop one leg so it hovers off of the mat, keeping one leg extended in the starting position.
- With your core tight, switch your legs and lower the other leg toward the floor as you lift the other leg up. Continue this motion.
Up Next in Week 3 Day 5
Equipment: 1 Strong Kettlebell or Dumbbell
- Press your hips back, tipping your torso forward as you reach your hands toward the kettlebell handle. Keep your back straight in your hinge with a soft bend in your knees.
- Inhale as you grasp the kettlebell handle firmly ...
- Begin in a kneeling position. Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and pitch forward to place your hands and forearms on the floor.
- Extend your legs behind you with toes tucked under to press into the plank. Distribute weight in your hands evenly by spreading...