Welcome to your 21-day, move based core challenge! Each day you will have one, rep based mat core movement - and one, timed cardio core exercise. Each movement will have a tutorial video to go along with it, and your cardio core exercise even has a timer to hold us accountable for the minute! Every mat core movement is unique, and the rep count will increase as the weeks go on. You will have 2 different cardio core movements each week that you will alternate each day - the hope is each time you hit the exercise you increase in intensity and/or reps ⚡️. You can do this challenge as a standalone, or you can do these movements in addition to the classes recommended on our site/app!
Equipment: Bodyweight, 1 Dumbbell, or 1 Kettlebell, Mat
- Lie on your back flat and your arms extended in front of your chest with your legs straight
- Lift your torso off the ground and keep your arms and legs extended.
- As you come to a seated position, draw your biceps by your ears and keep your legs straigh...
Week 1 - Movement A
- Begin in plank position, with your shoulders over your wrists, your body in one straight line, and your feet together.
- Like the motion of a jumping jack, jump your legs wide and then back together.
- Keep your pelvis steady and a long li...