Welcome to your Total Body Power circuit! Before you begin, I recommend taking Cardio HIIT Warm-Up 02 to get your body primed and ready. This workout has 1 6x4 circuit. I've mapped out the circuit below, please use the "*" marks as a suggestion. Feel free to level up or scale back as needed! Have fun, boss ⚡️
- Dumbbell Clean *
- Bicycle Crunch
- Snatch **
- Single Arm Forearm Plank
- Alternating Single Arm Row *
- 6 High Knee Run + 1 Air Squat
* Strong Dumbbells (12-20lb)
** Extra Strong Dumbbells (15-25lb+)
- 5-second Title Screen (Ex: Power Circuit)
- 10-15-second Demo Countdown - you'll see the movement you're about to complete.
- Movement Countdown - Depending how long the movement is, there will be a timer counting you down as I move with you. There will be 3 BEEPS so you know when to start and finish and they will be able to play over your music.
- Rest Periods will be after each round of your circuit. You can take the rest provided, or pause the workout for more.
Air Date: April 16, 2023