Welcome to your 8X2 Total Body circuit! Before you begin, I recommend taking Total Body Warm-Up 02 to get your body primed and ready. You can complete this circuit 2-4 times through for the ultimate burn! Have fun, boss ⚡️
- Jump Rope [Jumping Rope]
- Tricep Kickback *
- Sumo Squat **
- Mountain Climbers
- Standing Chest Fly *
- Arnold Press *
- Bicycle Crunch
- Glute Bridge [Mini Loop Band]
- Forearm Plank [2nd Set Only]
* Moderate Dumbbells (8-12lb)
** Strong Dumbbells (12-20lb)
- 5-second Title Screen (Ex: Total Body)
- 10-15-second Demo Countdown - you'll see the movement you're about to complete.
- Movement Countdown - Depending how long the movement is, there will be a timer counting you down as I move with you. There will be 3 BEEPS so you know when to start and finish and they will be able to play over your music.
- Rest Periods will be after each round of your circuit. You can take the rest provided, or pause the workout for more.
Equipment: Moderate (8-12lb) and Strong Dumbbells (15-25lb+), Jump Rope + Mini Loop Band
Air Date: January 8, 2023